Monday, May 17, 2010

WTH?! EA, you never cease to amaze me! Just wow!

Look what EA just sent me:
 Let's quote the letter:
"As the decision in this matter is final, please know that it is possible that no further correspondence regarding this account will be acknowledged. This action was necessary due to the possible repeated nature of the offenses on the account or the seriousness of the offense."
Why the hell do I keep getting friend request, even after my account has been permanently banned?! You said don't email you fucking idiots, but you keep sending me these annoying messages! What is the point? Anyway I blocked the name out as it's not this person's fault and thanks anyway. I love getting friend request, just too bad EA will continue to harass me with these things!
Again:
"Your Electronic Arts account has been permanently terminated from the Electronic Arts service for violating the EA Terms of Service. The account will no longer be accessible in any way, and all items and entitlements associated with this account are or will soon be deleted."
  
Like yeah my ass! Sorry Jktee, but needed a example. This Gagamumy first account which was a very long time ago and it's still not deleted folks. Guess I will get more as time goes on.  
By the way people don't send friend request anymore. It's no point!
Just stop it EA!
Yes Mare, that is just ridiculous on so many levels. Drugs is not bannable offense, but saying I wanted a llama, a cup in a box, and shoe on a stick is? Good grief! I'm just loss for words! I know for fact she was reported as we talked about it on the chat box and she is still posting! So what the hell?!*sigh*
I should email them back just tell them to kiss my ass!

Edit: Apologies to the sender of the request. Didn't block out the name at the top of friend request. Sorry and thank you for the request. The name is blocked out now.  

6 comments:

  1. You could still see the username of the friend request sender in the title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i am sorry to go off-topic, but I wrote you a song, and I have to post it here

    (Chorus)
    VidKid,
    Where are you?
    I need you know more (2x)
    VidKid, VidKid, VidKid, VidKid (2x)

    C’mon, VidKid, C’mon, I need you to go back to forums more than ever

    VidKid, where are you? I need you to come back more than ever

    I need your pink hair,
    I need to see your epicness
    I need to know to see if you are coming

    VidKid, where are you? I need you to come back more than ever

    I need your evil spawn
    I need your drama llama
    I need to see you again on your b-day

    VidKid, where are you? I need you to come back more than ever

    Repeat Chorus

    C’mon, VidKid, C’mon, I need you to go back to forums more than ever

    I need your silliness
    I need your rant queen
    I need you to post again

    VidKid, where are you? I need you to come back more than ever

    I need your opinion
    I need your thoughts
    I need to know if you are coming back

    VidKid,
    Where are you?
    I need you know more (4x)
    VidKid, VidKid, VidKid, VidKid (2x)

    ReplyDelete
  3. technically the chorus is meant to be this

    VidKid,
    Where are you?
    I need you now more than ever (2x)
    VidKid, VidKid, VidKid, VidKid (2x)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You didn't think iggy ea was going to let you go without a back slap or two did you Vid? I think they all site around drinking and doing drugs while randomly hitting the ban button. They have to be... how else does the like of threads like the drugs and sex and Jarsie9's all but admitting she loves to harass others and troll threads? Ugh and EA go hand in hand!!

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative