Monday, May 24, 2010

Ask Vidkid Part 1!!!!

Rayy:
If a strange person was at your door, you would...
a. let them in because you like new friends
b. call the police because they are a stalker
c. slip $100 under the door hoping they will go away
d. Pretend you're not home because you're too lazy to go to the door
e. Invite them out to icecream because you are hungry
f. Ask them to do your homework

Me: D. Pretend you're not home because you're too lazy to go to the door
Yes. Plus it's safer! I usually don't answer doors! Alaways someone around to answer it.
 

Rayy:
How did you get gadgets to be on both sides of your blog?
Directions: http://bloggerindraft.blogspot.com/2010/03/blogger-template-designer.html
Here is where you do it: http://draft.blogger.com/home
You might have change your background and header. 3 columns under layout. Once you do it you can go back to regular blogger and make post like normal. If you need help just ask.

xWednesdayx :
How much time would you say you spend on average Simming and/or on the forums?
Me: Most of the day on the forum and very little on the game. I'm trying do less forum and more simmin. I'm also trying to get life as I think spend too much time online.
 
Awesome_phoebe:
What is the craziest thing you've seen in the Sims game and the craziest thing on the forums?
Me: Well the stretchy baby glitch was freaky. In my own sim game, I don't get too many crazy stuff happen accept when downloaded bad hair that made brown blob over Sunset, but already talked about that. By the way you were the one that help me with that glicth. Thanks. XD
As for the forum before the mods killed it, I saw lots crazy things. One was Lufferkinz making a thread saying her cat was physic, because it typed a message on her keyboard. OMG, that thread was too funny! Read on it Mare, here!
 
JKAmaryllis:
Do you have any tattoos?
Me: Nope. Not one. Some days I want one, some days I don't which is one reason why I haven't got one! XD The big reason though is I hate needles! I use to hate them with a passion, but in recent years I've gotten better. Maybe some day, but I don't wanted get something regret either later down the years. I'll do temp for now. I always get temp when I go to amusing parks. lol

Ask me more!!! :-D

6 comments:

  1. You want me to ask you something?Okay.

    If you could go anywhere in the world, even beyond Pluto, where would you go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is your earliest memory from joining in the Simming community?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you had an AK-47 but only one magazine clip (and a guaranteed alibi), who'd be getting made into a human Swiss Cheese c/o yourself?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you knew today was your last day on Earth, how would you spend it and why?

    Who or what inspires you and why?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol no problem (: Anyway heres another question for you.

    What would have to be your all time favorite song/s and why?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who is your favorite singer? Least?

    -paco1200

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative