Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sadly another one gets perma!

After posting another thread saying she wanted a cup in a box Claymeganpruitt/Megan/Waffles has been perma banned. I could of told her this would happen as we all know by now, I was basically banned for the same thing. Sadly not being able to post I couldn't warn her. The email below:

Only been banned once! A shame!
I didn't screenshot of the thread she banned for, just know a troll was in that thread. Either the mods or the troll reported her. 
Check out how her blog to say hi, since it seems she won't be posting anymore.  :-(

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe, i knew it was coming.I just didn't think it would be a perma one! >=O

    But look at the bright side, ill be able to get a cool new username :3

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative