Monday, May 17, 2010

My celeb sim request thread! How can I make this easy?

First off I would like to apologise for slacking off on that thread. I had little, a few saving problems, and and was pretty much overwhelmed trying update my blog and that thread. Second I have no idea how I will get them to the simmer who requested them since I can longer post. I would ask someone to post them for me, but with date and oringal post it would be confusing and a mess. Well here is two I'm going put up to download. Juat doing CAS pics this time:
Gerard Butler

Jason Derulo
                                                                                     
-Clothes from One Billon
-Kitty Klan facial hair

If see you Emily4331, please tell her to come to my blog as I think I finished her celeb, just wondering if she still wants him and if she want me add or take away anything. Haven't seen her in awhile.

Next is M. Shadows, who have almost done and Yoko Ono.

The thread: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/30/195176.page#2368211

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative