Friday, May 28, 2010

Oh noes!!! A moment of silence please! *updated*

Last night my G1 phone died! It randomly cut off again (this makes the 3rd time), I took the battery out, put it back in, and all get is a black screen now once it finishes with the logo screens. It won't come on and nothing brings it back to life now. Charger, nothing!
RIP
2009-2010
Let's hope I get free new phone! I had insurance! Hadn't even had for a year! Oh well! I did like using it for the internet (peeping at my blog, peeping at the forum, etc) , but I guess that won't be happening. *sigh*
More of update laterz!
Updated: They gave me exact phone over again! I was hoping for a newer model, but oh well! At least it was free! :-)

3 comments:

  1. If you've had it for less than a year it may still be under warranty. Couldn't hurt to ask, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ i hope so. cant afford another phone right now! :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like VL said, it should be under warranty at least. Hopefully you can get a new one very soon :D

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative