Monday, May 17, 2010

Despite the gurus actions, apology accepted!

Jess, Gorgon, Blazaxx have all apologised now for their spamming rebellion. I apologise for being harsh as I was typing as the mess was happening and well I was truly angry about it at the time. I also forgot take age in consideration. It wasn't so much your actions, but the gurus/mods lack of action. I was banned so quickly my head was spinning. They even logged me out themselves, when I would have eventually logged out myself as you if you were there I left with class. Didn't even bashed them really. I was basically told to go away, don't email us EVER, good riddance! It extremely frustrating to see this double standard though. Anyway you guys were going about it all wrong. Next time you want to rebel come ask me! XD It's cool, you are still welcome here so don't feel bad. It was many times I wanted the spam the forum with my rants, but I didn't because I knew it would annoy everyone, even the people on my side if I did that. Just take this as a lesson, get your message across, but don't beat your fellow simmers over the head with it. Only makes them angry! :-) I'm sorry though. Take a break from rebellion and if still want too, come ask me as I been wanting to rebel for a few days now. Damn EA! lol

9 comments:

  1. thanks, hopefully the others will accept it to

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you need to apologise to us lol. Cause, we really deserved it. And yeah, we still want to, me thinks. Just not like that. That was baaaaad. Now I sound like a sheep xD I'm gunna go before I make anymore of a fools of myself.

    -blazaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear I miss everything...I've already been told by Fury that I probably don't want to know the details...I'm just disappointed that I missed seeing all of this live :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. You didn't want to see it, trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mebbe the Mares will fill you in later Cel. Either they've got a very long post planned or they've got better things to do than mention it lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for being so understanding, I was sure that I wou;d of been attacked by everyone today. We're still rebeling, but in y own private forum. You can join in if you want, http://pinkplumbobsclub.myfreeforum.org/about23.html thanks again.

    @ Cel: It was pretty ugly, but read my last three blog posts, they'll show you most of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. T be honest, really who are you to be accepting their apology? YOu don't really have anything to do with this situation.

    With all due respect here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i was apologizing for a post on this very blog i made about them rebelling(sp?) that i found was bit harsh and wanted them to know they are welcomed here. Anyway just because I'm banned doesn't mean I'm not part of simming world anymore. This is my blog and i can say and do what i want. The real question is who are you anonymous?

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative