Saturday, May 15, 2010

That just brings a tear to my eye. thank you!

I just happen to browsing the forum earlier today as EA forum news is still part of my blog so far. I saw this and was touched:
For some reason I ended up on this thread and saw:
I wish had posted on that thread. Looks like fun. *sigh*
So nice!
I just wanted to say thank you! You are reason why I'm still debating on to come back or not.
Weeping Smiley Pictures, Images and Photos
You really miss me!!!!
P.S. Love EA=fail location too. <3

5 comments:

  1. Aww, I'm glad you saw it! I was gonna post it on my blog to show you but seems I didn't need to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dophinz, can you give the url to your siggy?

    I so want it!

    Vidkid20 deserves to be unban!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you vidkid!!

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative