Monday, September 20, 2010

I'm back!

Ok, I know I'm not the most love blogger out of simming community now. I'm not asking to be and I know for a fact that I will always have my critics. That's life! The people who are still left, thank you. 

"What are these blog changes you speak of?"
I will rarely blog on weekends now! I found my no blogging weekend quite refreshing and I'm less cranky for it! At less something amazing or insane happens, then don't expect a update during the weekends. Note: I can break my own rules at anytime for this is my blog! :-P

Save the drama for your llama! I'm going to go back to reporting on trolls and forum crap. That includes no drama queens or drama going on with other blogs. This will not always be the case. If the latest drama has spread all over the place, then maybe. I will probably be the last to post on it if I do.

I am going try take more funnier approach to things and have a calmer tone to my post. That doesn't mean I have become soft. Trust you if you messed up real bad, then I will let know. 
Note: Rants will be the same, especially if the rant is about EA. Cursing EA out is too fun!

I plan on doing more positive post.

My c-box is not for advertising your drama! Blogs, cool! Spam regarding drama, ban hammer! I don't care how many ips you have, go away! Also anyone popping in to start fight with me, ban hammer! 
Note: All bans are permanent!

Also comments meant to tell me off or anything rude will be ignored and eventually deleted. 

Ok, that's about it! Back to work!

P.S. I would like to give this blog a makeover, but I'm going have to go look for a template! I'm a bit too lazy for that. :-[

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad your back Vid !! And I'm still here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The no-blogging weekend sounds like a great idea, and one that I may try myself!

    Welcome back! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative