Thursday, September 16, 2010

By the way....

If I happened to get hooked up in this Mare vs. Fury mess, don't count on me to reply. This one fight I do not want get into. Like duck and cover! I said my opinion and that is all I have to say. I'm bowing out. You may blog and say whatever you want, but I'm not replying to it. If I have to I will avoid this blog and blogs like the plague. I almost regret posting what I did, but oh well. Anyway I'm already tired and stressed out, I don't need all this.

Thanks. Comments off.

P.S I still think this has gone way to far and shouldn't been brought up in the first place. I think all of this a waste of time. As I said almost regret posting what I did. Actually I really don't in a way! Just tired of drama.

Update: Looks like I'm hooked up in it anyway. Well, if mention anymore of this will be my decision over next few hours.
Google Analytics Alternative