Saturday, April 3, 2010

My shocking day....

Well today I was vacuming and I almost got electrocuted! I accidently truned power strip off and pulled the vac the cord out half way. Well when I clicked it back on and put the plug back in I saw sparks. I was like woah! That is not the first time I was almost eletrocuted. One time over my Aunts for my 18th birthday party I was plugging a friends phone in and saw sparks, then all the power went out. I was like geez what I do!? Then it was this time I was messing with power strip like today and saw the same thing. Oh and one time while on my old computer I choked on some water and spit right on my keyboard. Well I had report that day so I shook it, dried off, and used it. I know it's dangerous and seem to get lucky. I have even accidently dropped my phone cord in a fish bowl with it still in the socket and quickly grabbed it out. The fish was ok by the way. I really just ask for it don't I though? Sims are not even that careless, but I love electronics. Everytime my family sees me doing stuff they are always horrorfied. I would make a mental note to stay away from plugs now. Why am I telling you this? I'm bored and I just realized my how careless I am with that kind of stuff. It's very random! Not you Random. lol :-) Sparks are pretty though? A light blue actually!
Now I'm going off to dream about pretty lights! Goodnight all!
Lolcat Pictures, Images and Photos


  1. so your the Tim Taylor of electronics, eh? lol

  2. lol! now i am fearing for your life vidicus! just be careful! >.<

    LOL zeri! ^.^

  3. Home Improvement <3 such an awesome show =D

    and that kitty is rather weirding meh out O_O


Google Analytics Alternative