Friday, April 2, 2010

EA sucks ass! Rant time!

After tearing into EA last night with Kelle I should of been banned instead of Fury. Kelle was banned and I got off with nothing! I could get that wonderful email any time, but so far no. I'm puzzled by it really! Anyway EA can still kiss my ass! Go suck on a cock and bankrupt for all I care! I hate them with a passion and they make me sick! The reason to my angry outbursts was that they deleted my party pic thread which had 24 pictures in it and a story to go with it! It was sim related, but they deleted it! I had resized each pic one by one and wrote a funny little story. Was goin be two parties! Part 1 and 2. It took me forever to post it and I was even was checking it for typos. It was deleted in one minute flat after it took more than 20 mintues to post it and it got one comment because it was deleted so fast. I was beyond angry! I had a long day, but I had came online just to post that thread as I promised I would. I'm still pretty mad as you can see and they if I could I would punch the person who deleted it! Bastards! I will post the party again here, but right now I'm too angry! Might be only one part too as it was hard getting that one out. I even had freaky hair glitch doing the party that scared the hell out of me and I got a headache looking for that hair. I found it thanks to awesome pheobe! It was a peggy conversion I never used till yesterday and made this big brown thing over my sim's house that look creepy. Anyway then after the freaky glitch, waiting 30 mintues to upload, writing a story to it, it was gone! I wanted to pull my hair out! I was crying inside and wanted hit something! All that for nothing! Fuck EA! What can we post? It was sim related so what's allowed now EA!? That sticky up top makes me sick to stomach by the way! I'm about post about it now. Screw EA! EA does stand for electronic asses! If I didn't have so many friends on that site I would kept my edit post like they were. I meant every word! I will get revenge some how! I will be heard! Something has to be done though! It's beyond ridiculous!
*Also I'm not talking about the original 3000th party thread which is still there, but a second one with pics.

3 comments:

  1. Rant on!! lol

    Kelle wasn't banned for that thread. She was banned for another thread that she started that ran into the wee hours. I don't know but maybe someone reported her. Sometimes when one person gets banned and another doesn't, it is because of the report button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I agree! Kelle getting banned sucks and FuryRed getting banned sucks, too! The forum is definitely not what it used to be! Most of the fun has been sucked out of it!

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative