Sunday, April 11, 2010

Did she just say that? Oh Jarsie must we do this again!

Meanwhile on that same thread....
T o quote : "So, in short, I don't care about Firestar and what she did to get herself banned; I don't really care if *I* get banned."
Then why the fuck are you commenting if you don't care!

"I'm right, and you are all wrong"? For a min I thought she was going say nah nah boo boo, I'm right and your wrong weee!" Really mautre Jarsie! Starting with that isn't going get your point across to anyone! Of course somebody had to respond including myself: 
I hate screenshoting myself, but this basically what I thought:

Some very good points (the ones above, not what I said) and my favorites. Including the one Mare covered.
So I should take Mare's advice:  IGNORE HER! Ok, Mare I will! ^_^

3 comments:

  1. The best thing anyone can do is pretend she didn't even post anything. And that goes for every time she responds. I don't think she would like it much if she didn't push simmers into emotional responses. But it's hard to ignore her when she knows how to piss everyone off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your screenshot of your post which showed Jarsie contradicting herself gave me a laugh. That woman's so arrogant, it's annoying. She probably just posts stuff to give bloggers a good laugh(or headache).

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative