Thursday, July 15, 2010

Some things I would like to make you aware of!

I'm only 21, I make dumb decisions and mistakes at times. Especially if emotion is involved. I can be impulsive. I'm not perfect. I never said I was right with anything I did. I wish I could change some things. I did say maybe I could of said more or done more. Maybe even said less now.

I don't know how many times I have to say "I'm sorry it happened" before I'm forgiven. I will say it one more time: I'm sorry! I really am!

First time I ever had blog, ever made any real connections with anyone over the internet. It is no excuse, but please keep this in mind.

I learned from everything that happened these few days. Read comments. I learned from the positive and negative comments, etc.

What is done is done! Let's not have hard feelings over this, especially if you were not involved in it.

We can agree to disagree!

Thank you and comments will be cut off for this as it is not up for discussion! Just felt I needed to say this.

P.S We both did things that weren't excatly right. I'm sick and tired of being told what I should have done and what I should of did though. I got it already FFS!
Google Analytics Alternative