Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Kawaii Assignment 2 Results!


JUDGE PISTOLKITTEN:
Model: 9/10
Creativity: 10/10
Assignment: 10/10
Overall Image: 8/10
Comments: Loved this idea! The outfit you designed is cute, still obviously a school uniform but with a little Kawai flair. Though this is a classroom scene I would have liked to have seen more color in the background, just to give it a little wow factor.


JUDGE EVIE:
Model: 8/10
Creativity: 9/10
Assignment: 10/10
Overall Image: 7/10
Comments: This was very creative, and the outfit on your model is adorable. But I agree with PK about the color thing. A few more colors in the background would have done good.

I did a terrible job on it. I knew they were going say more color, but I went on it with it. I was rushing and was being lazy about it. I would have got eliminated if we didn't have so many dropouts. I just took some pics for my new assignment and I'm please. I just hope it's colorful enough. Not going submit it till I'm sure this time.

For some reason I'm doing better in the other comp. I was really thinking this would be easy for me. Funny how things turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative