Monday, January 31, 2011

This is Sim lair isn't it?

They are too many fishy things going on with the latest drama and I have decided to no longer discuss it here. Mare, just reminded me what I should be doing!

http://themaresnest.wordpress.com/2011/01/31/anne-rice-eat-my-garlic-buttered-underpants/

Anyway, I still say this is not the mare nest #2 or the blog to use to get anyone attention! Make your own blog for that. A lot of that last night was still uncalled for, but right now I will like change the subject. I somewhat accept the apology I was given, but I'm still not completely sure. Still can't understand why the discussion ended up on my blog in the first place, but meh.

Back to business of sims as I'm really too drain to go into another rant or explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative