Friday, January 21, 2011

For the Love of Roxy Episode 6- Kalvin's big date!

Well after long drive to Bridgeport, Kalvin took Roxy to the club! He got bonus money from the consignment store challenge, so going out of town was his plan!
Well he waste no time flirting with the locales....
Kalvin: Hey!
Roxy: What the hell are you doing?
Kalvin: Er....
Pissed off, Roxy went to dance by herself.
(Um...your doing it wrong Rox! The other way....)
After she was finished...
Kalvin: I'm sorry. Dance with me please?
Roxy: Fine!
Then some table dancing while Kalvin got some drinks...
Kalvin: Don't drink too much!
Too late...
Well then they went upstairs, where it was just the two of them...
And then they kissed...
Kalvin: I think it's time to call it night....
Roxy: Paaarrrrttty!
A few mintues later in front of the bathroom...
Kalvin: *sigh*
Note: Roxy actually puked, but I experience a very creepy glitch inside the stall. I prefer not to remember it. Let just say she like a mangled mess. I will never feed her too many drinks again! o_0

Well the finale is next! Who will she choose?! Ooooo.....the suspense! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative