Thursday, June 3, 2010

Vidkid Part 5! The last part for now

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
 The last part for awhile:

xXAngelicEvilXx:
What was the happiest moment of your life? xD
Hmm...that's hard. One happy moment was My 18th birthday party. I never thought I would have party and would be a success. Didn't end till 12 in the morning. Was awesome! I still have alot left to go I hope and I've had some good times so I couldn't  pick just one, but since my 21st birthday coming up I'll say this. :-)

Meggo:
What do you like more, cakes or waffles?
Cakes! :-] I just do!

jktee511:
Have you mummify anyone in World Adventures yet?

No. I have't played WA much. Was ok ep to me, but I could saved my money. I should play while I wait to get Ambitions though.
What is your biggest secret?
Well I don't have many secrets and if told it would be secret now would it? ;-]

What are your plans with The Sims 3: Ambitions?
Try out all the new jobs! I haven't read much on it as reading about the jobs makes the wait worse!

Would you rather be a ghost, a SimBot, or a mummy?
A ghost so I could scare people, float around people kitchens, and eat all their food. Sims ghost eat which is odd.

Which tea pot do u like better: this one: http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt146/pamelataylor/Sims%203/Photoon2010-05-27at1637.jpg or that one http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt146/pamelataylor/Sims%203/Photoon2010-05-27at1620.jpg
The 2nd one even though both seem...interesting. 0_0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative