Friday, June 4, 2010

The 3rd death! Will he ever die!

Me: Oh nerd guy the radio is broken! I'll put it outside for you!
Nerd: Outside!? Ok.
Few mintues later....
Nerd: Ahhhh!
Me: Oh. sorry I spilled lot water out there! Is that a new dance move?
Me: Oh Nerd what's wrong? *snicker*
Grim: *Sigh* Dead again?
Grim: Now look at this mess you made! I don't get paid enough for this! *sigh*
Hopefully the nerd will die soon. Still can't post on IE, my regualr browser! He pops up! Oh, well this death was the hardest! Very fun though! Hehehe! I shall kill him again till it's fixed! Hopefully I don't run out of deaths! 0_0

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful.
    Made me laugh.

    Crazycatldy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, now you've got Grimmie doing housework for you! I guess he's worried that he'll be next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooo EPIC
    Nerd dying = EPIC WIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ewww IE Ewwwwwwww.
    But this was funny none the less.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes!

    Also, i have to agree! Electrocution is the hardest death!

    PS: Let the next death be the mummy's curse! My mummies will allowed that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, this is why I love Grim.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Make him get struck by a meteor! lol

    -paco1200

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative