Thursday, June 3, 2010

Die nerd die! The 2nd death!

Nerd: Oh the pool looks nice!
Me: Too bad I run show here! testcheatsenabled true! Oh lets see what happens!
Me: oh noes! *snickers*
Me: hehe
Grim: Not again!
Me: Lalalala! Ahhh! How relaxing!
Well Grimmy didn't stay this time, but I got relaxing swim out of it though. I could post today on the forum using Google Crome, but I still get that stupid nerd on IE. If he isn't gone tommorow he will meet Grimmy again! Killing him is fun! Muhahahaha!

6 comments:

  1. Hello:)
    I visited this site, really liked what I saw.

    Also I wondered if we were links to each other's side?

    Here's my blog: Mysims3.blogg.no
    Norwegian blog, and an opportunity for you / you also with Norwegian visitors:)

    YOU will find my banner on my blog!:)

    So show you want, you can just send me your banner here on mail:)

    NB: Please send me the code!!! html, like i give you:)
    not pic and the adress, just the finish code:)

    Mysims3.blogg.no

    Mail: Mysims3blogg@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful vidkid.
    He has to keep dying.
    I still can do nothing but read the forums and that is only if I'm logged out.
    I'm so tired of the dork.
    SimGuru_Big Guy,or however it's spelled actually told someone yesterday that the reason for all the problems is due to the high amount of people on the forums since Ambitions release.Had I been able to post I probably would have been banned.

    Crazycatldy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for the removed comment. That's what I get for posting before I spell check. xD

    What I meant to say was: Thanks for killing the Nerd Guy so I don't have to. I get to enjoy all the torturing without spending any time on it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mwahahahahaaaaa!!!!! Good job vidkid >:D

    -paco1200

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative