Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Another blog?

People have been saying I should start another blog, a story blog. I might just do it, but I don't know I can pull if off. I think posting stories on here would too hectic/disorganized, which is one reason I didn't continue the Clue one. Also I just lost the feel for it, but I might go back to it when Dexter is updated. Anyway is it a good idea? At least with that blog I wouldn't have update it as much as this one, so it shouldn't be that hard. Should I? I want play with templates again despite how much I like this one, so maybe this is telling me somthing! Also is the writing on this blog too dark? Last post for tonight.
Goodnight all.

5 comments:

  1. Oh please start one. It'd be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should! :D

    I think, Dexter has been updated, btw. It works in my game with Ambitions. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should! I love stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. go for it! thats exactly why i have 2 blogs. i wanted one for my storys, and the other one is just for bullshit

    ReplyDelete
  5. you should go for it! If you're worried about it becoming too discombobulated, set up a new blog and link it here.

    btw, the writing isn't dark at all.

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative