Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The first of many deaths if my demands are not met!

If EA does not fix the damn forum soon, I will punish the nerd till it's fix! Yes he shall die many times. Maybe one of the deaths will stick so I can post again!

Nerd: Oh my book is overdue. Oh!
Me: Die EA scum!

Nerd:Oh whyyy!
Me: The shitty forum is broke! That's why!

Nerd: Noo, my overdue book!
Me: Shut up!

Me: Finally!

Me: Oh Grim!

Few mintues later....
Me: Ahahaha! Oh Grimmy you are too funny!
Grim: What can I say! Oh wait one sec...

Grim: Shut up already!!!!

Grim: Ok, where were we? Oh your it!
Me: Yays
Then we played tag! ^_^
Hopefully the nerd will be gone soon. If not he will die again! Grrr!
By the way have to remember to wear my EA suck shirt next time!

7 comments:

  1. Too funny Vid!!! :) Ohhh... I'm curious to see the next way he dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I think I started a trend with the nerd killing xD

    -paco1200

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, excellent! I'm so SICK of that bastard...we should all do this! >:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL,He needs to die in soooo many ways.

    Crazycatldy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should make him a loser if you haven't already so you could torture him until he dies of old age. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arrggh. I hate the technical crap that EA is too lazy to fix! I try to log on, and it never works :(

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative