Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sorry for lack of update!

I was playing my game today as I got back into it! Anyway I might get Amibition sooner than I thought I would and just get money for my birthday, which would be fine with me! Anyway I made two female hoodies and going look at them in CAS now. Should be up tomorrow! I might try for tonight, but kinda late. Anyway as for the nerd he got a break today. Tomorrow I might kill him again. We will see. Im running out deaths! With Ambition I could probably blow him up. Hehe Laterz!

Oh and P.S. congrats to Cel for winning Gothique Beauty Contest! She definitely deserves it! You had work so hard on it! Congrats!

3 comments:

  1. Aww...thank you so much Vid! It kicked my ass, that's for sure. Toughest competition I've ever been in!

    Your hoodies look frikkin' AWESOME -- you've been working your butt off on these clothes! Thanks Vid :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. kill him with mummys' curse please vidkid

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw ur welcome Cel and thank. I like making stuff. ^_^
    i will work on that JK ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative