Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Your comp addict has done it again!

When I say I'm taking a break, do not believe me! I will no longer say I'm taking a break, because I'm forever going back on my word. I'm still not hosting any comps for min, but I did join another competition.

http://sims3unbound.forumotion.com/t139-i-do-couple-modeling-competition-assignment-1-posted-pg-4-model-spots-one-judge-spot-still-open

Remember them?

I joined a couple competition with them. I've been meaning to join a competition with a not so tradional couple and work with male models again. I think this will be something easy and fun to do as mangaka comes to a close. My bio for them turned out pretty well. The ideas came flowing for that and the first assignment doesn't have me blanking. Actually excited! Wish me good luck. I will need it. See how long this last.

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute couple they are.
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you!

    I may upload them onto my custom site soon. I keep forgetting too. xP

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative