Wednesday, May 4, 2011

In-Game picture spam! Mikey + Nicki *Updated with 2 extra pics*

Well I've been slowly getting back into actually playing sims. All the competitions and things going on took me away from actually playing the game itself. Then I decided do something out of the norm. I made two emo/scene type of sims, which is pretty normal for me if you didn't know. I'm not scene or anything like that, but I'm obssesed with the fashion.
Anyway, I made two guys as you can see and they are sooo cute together! I usually make females for all my male sims (and vice versa), but I decided to make them a couple. Pretty out of the norm for me. I think the last gay couple I ever made was when I first got sims 3 and just had the base game. Click read more for more pics. Nothing too lovely dovey, but just cuteness and some funny pictures. <3

Note: I use to do this in Sims 2 to change it up a bit, so it's not new to me. Just been awhile. :P

Props to the Mare's Nest/Jazz hand for making the awesome MCR shirt and poster!
Mikey fainted after he got a tattoo. Guess it's the coward trait. ROFL!
Chi made the painting in the back. Isn't it awesome?!
<3 <3 <3 More later and I might upload them soon.

Update:
In case you were wondering how he look without glasses.

10 comments:

  1. Oh yai, cookies and someone who knows good facts! He's great btw, looks just like Mikey >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAH! Must... have... MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE WALL ART!!!!!
    Linky? :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://j4zzh4nd5.wordpress.com/2010/12/18/my-chemical-romance/

    Shirts included! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crap, I keep forgetting about the reply feature...

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol My phone chimes when I get a email and I get emails everytime someone comments with disqus. xD I just happen to be sitting here and know JH made them. Plus I haz ninja skills. ;P

    I keep forgetting about edit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not the only one who saw the name 'Mikey' and instanly thought 'MCR related,' no?

    I loves Mikey >_<

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol Yep. :P Ding ding. You get a cookie. Only one who notice. xD

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative