Tuesday, May 10, 2011

EA you are a peice of work! Temp banned for a BUMP!


I guess all the trolls can have a party now for a min. Been suspended for bumping a thread about the harassment crap. I don't even know what to say. I'm getting harassed along with many others, but I get banned for bumping. I guess it was the post below (the contact list) as well. Remember what happen last time I did that. Was banned for nothing then. Well here I go again. I used the little time I had to post in my comp threads and let them know. I have no regrets! EA sucks!

P.S. I may email them just to be a annoying and a thorn in their side.

9 comments:

  1. FFS, you get banned for writing 'bump' in a thread? They are pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they're getting quite creative. First popcorn and now a bump. I don't even have to say anything and get banned. What rule did I even break. Was one bump. EA..I'm just speechless. Pathetic indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well they are just digging themselves deeper, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I knew I was going get banned, I would said something much worse than bump.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't even know what to say other than EA fails.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought the rule was no excessive bumping. Clearly that was no ordinary bump! You have super powers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's those ninja skills I tell you. I don't know my own strength!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely appeal, maybe you will get lucky and get in contact with the 1 in 100 person working at EA who is actually reasonable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I might do it tonight and hope they don't make up some crap about me over bumping. One time EA! Grrr..

    Miss you SR! :)

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative