Monday, May 16, 2011

*sigh* Not in the best mood tonight

I'm in a very foul mood tonight. Tired, annoyed, and just not in a good mood. Maybe it's a good thing the forums is down. Going to get some rest. Sorry I haven't been posting much. Just drained and it's not good for me to blog when I'm in these type of moods. I have blogged while being cranky and it doesn't end well. Yeah going call it a night.

I might be here tomorrow. Sometimes I like avoid the sims community as it get a bit crazy, so if I'm not here it's because having a bit of break. Cat, AE, Bluebell, and Paco know where they can find me. I'm a email and pm away. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Don't let it all get to you, m'dear :) Let people live in their ignorance. I'm perfectly fine with what's happened today, all it showed me was the true colors of some people.

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative