Friday, May 20, 2011

Vampire the Masquerade Assignment 5 +Scores -Eliminated-

vidkid21
45/50 Creativity

45/50 Story
47/50 Relates to Assignment
45/50 Overall Picture
Total: 182
Comments: I like this, it's a really well put together piece! I especially love the dead guy in the background, nice touch! Your sims are in great focus, but they look a little stiff. The background is a little bit too dark too, but it doesn't take away too much from the picture. I like the idea, and the story was short and snappy! The set is good too, really fitting for the vampires to be in!
Really great picture!

I honestly think they were too easy on me, but I'm glad they were kind about it. I was definitely upset with it. I didn't like my picture really. I was beyond dissapointed with myself turning this in. I had no concept or idea in making this. No ideas at all! Like I said on the thread, I'm kinda relieved. I almost dropped out, but I didn't want to quit. I rather get eliminated, then not try. Fun while it lasted. Well I won't be entering anymore for awhile. I need a break and I'm dead serious this time. I can now consentrate on the one comp I host, my story, my game, and blogging more. I'm a little sad, but I knew it was coming. I thought entering this comp would help with my comp block at the time and it just slowly got worse, so it was time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative