Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Vampire the Masquerade Assignment 4 +Scores


vidkid21
42/50 Creativity
48/50 Story
38/50 Relates to Assignment
46/50 Overall Picture
Total: 174/200
Comments: This is a really striking picture, but I can’t help but feel that you didn’t quite meet the assignment. Sorry ^_^;. And that’s where you lost some points. Your story is amazing as always, and really gives Veronica even more depth. I like the setting you used, and I thought the extras in the very back of the picture were a really nice touch. Unfortunately the picture alone doesn’t really relate to the assignment, while Veronica’s expression and pose is brilliant, the startled woman and Nicolas just seem so very awkward in comparison. While it would be a great deal trickier to set up, it might have been more striking had Veronica been pictured biting poor Nicolas, with the startled woman looking on. This was a really great picture, it just didn’t seem to meet the assignment as well as it could have. ^_^

I got last place with this, so I'm going to have to admit I'm not in the greatest mood to discuss it. First time, I will admit I'm upset about scores. This picture took hours to create with the pose box, technical difficulties with my model, and building. So yeah I'm a bit upset. Also discouraged as it's getting down to only a few and the people left are tough competitors. Getting last with this picture was a huge blow to my confidence. I may be eliminated soon. *sigh* I'm happy it was non-elimination, but I'm running out of ideas now.

P.S. I hope this doesn't come off rude. You know I love Dark and that comp. Getting last when you put all your effort into just sucks majorly though. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative