Saturday, May 28, 2011

Still having technical difficulties

Well tomorrow I will be taking my pc to best buy. Had a bit of mishap today with it. Don't ask. Today has been one of those days where I want pull my hair out! Hopefully tomorrow I can get everything in order and be able to play sims in peace. If not tomorrow, then Monday. So if I'm not around tomorrow, Best Buy has my computer still. Hopefully it's a one day thing like last time. Nothing extremely serious, but you know how those places go. *sigh*

P.S. I will be lurking on my phone, so send me a email or simply stop by my chat box. Can chat on my blog chat box with my phone if you didn't know. Also can read pms. I will be lurking the forums as well, so I won't be entirely gone. Lets hope it's a same day thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative