Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Title ideas and Armand with better hair, slighty tweaked *updated again*

I'm pretty bad at making up titles, but these are my ideas....
-Forever The Dammed
-Shadows of The Dammed
-Amoung the Vampires
-The Dark Trick
"Shadows of the Dammed and The Dark Trick are my favorite! :P Anyway...

That is the closes I can get him as a sim. Going start the story in a few days, now that he's done with. I will upload him as Antonia if you still want, Gomar! :D
Edit: I'm finished. Sorry.

6 comments:

  1. Omgee. HE looks fantastic. :) And yes, I would still like him.
    As for a title, i like...Shadows of the Damned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you caught while I was updating. Fix his cheek/jaw shape.

    K. Will upload him then and thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, he still looks awesome! And thanks sooooo much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks and your welcome. I'll put him in some better clothes and put him on my customs blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo that hair is MUCH better. it looks so much like him omg!

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative