Thursday, February 10, 2011

As comp host and competitor, I will be taking a break soon...

First off everybody in Vanity who hasn't turned in yet or checked in lately will be getting eliminated! The 12th is the last day for entries and I can't wait forever!!!! Battle of the Bands is also due on the 12th by the way!

Now after this cycle of Vanity is over, I will waiting quite a bit before starting another cycle. It will be females again, but I just need a break from being a host and comps. If I do any comps, it will be of Battle of the Bands again as it's only on the 1st Cycle. That's a maybe though.

Just all the ideas for Cycle 3 of Vanity aren't coming together.
With this Cycle we're on now I have already had to change up things due to drop outs and having too many people at first. Just been a little draining. I love it, but the all male cycle was not easy to plan and again I have rethink the next assignment. Agh!

As for competing, Simiverse will be the last for a minute. Will compete till I'm officially eliminated as I'm no quitter. I'm just running out of ideas and competing in another comp wouldn't help.

This has been on my mind for awhile now, so it's no one fault accept my tired brain. lol

So overall....
 -Vanity Cycle 3 will happen, but it won't happen right after and it may take some time to start it back up.

-Battle of Bands Cycle 2 will happen as well, but not sure it will be right after the next one. Good possibility it will, but you have to wait and see. Need to plan that more as well.

-And I will not be entering anymore comps anytime soon. I won Modified Beauties and I have been in comps since I competing in Gothique. No more. Em's comp is my last for awhile.

-Lastly I need to play my game more. Carry on... ^_^

4 comments:

  1. Aww, a break is always good. Come back refreshed and all that. I wish ya luck in Simiverse. I'm sure you can come up with something.
    I always find this time of year to be tough on comps. But I want ya to know, you are a great host. And when you are ready to get back to doing comps and hosting, you are going to do fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blah I've been procrastinating Battle of the Bands. I've been distracted with VTM and I know what I want to do but putting it all together is going to take a lot of work. I've got tomorrow off work so I'll be submitting then ^_^

    You're an awesome host though Vid ^_^ and I'll tell you, whilst I'm not a regular in the modelling circuit I think I've been challenged most by Vanity XD in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thank you Dark! Makes me feel good to hear that. :)

    Take your time with your pic as I'm sure Paco will ask for a extension. lol ;)

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative