Thursday, February 17, 2011

Flashback! My very first avatar on the EA forums!

Anyone remember this beauty? Probably not. I'm shocked that she was still in my bin!

Well, imagine her without the cc skin and you got my first avi on the forums. Ew, right? I was trying create a avi that would stand out and at the time there was no cc for Sims 3 at all. I was also still trying figure out all the new features. I guess you can say this was my first sim! Aha, I was so clueless as how a forum work those days. Now that I think of it, I was so confused when I first played Sims 3 too. Oh, how the time have changed! :P

Side Note: She's a teen as I was 19 at the time going on 20. Was panicking at the fact I was becoming a adult, but 20 was such a milestone I used in my screen name. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative