Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Miss Simiverse Assignment 6 pic + Scores

Teen Vs. Parents
Sabotage: All models must be aliens! I blame Paco!

Outake

Vid
LE: 50+25=75
Comments: This was a really great concept Vid, however, the picture isn’t the right one to use, as their feet aren’t touching the forest floor. But you did pull off the sabotage fabulously. I know you can do better Vid. I hope you use your un-elimination to stay in the competition and show us what you are made of.

 Alverna: 55+25= 80
Comments: I like the avartar idea, however, I've seen you do much better. The picture was quite obviously edited, you had no shadows neither did they fit in well. You did pull off the sabotage, so I gave you +5 points. It was very creative, though!
Total Score: 77.5


Vid, you have been eliminated, but you can choose to stay in and un-eliminate yourself. What this will mean is that you will be free from sabotage for this round only.


Eeek! Well didn't expect that, but yeah I could of did better. I saw a lot flaws after I posted, but still didn't expect that outcome. Of coruse said I wanted to stay in it, but right now I'm drawing a complete blank and feel like I'm running out of ideas. Not going quit though. Wish me luck!

Edit: Forgot the outake! Oops. Also the idea was Avatar, but I think I bit off more than I could chew if you know what I mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative