Monday, December 6, 2010

The first assignment for Cycle 2 is posted!

Vanity Cycle 2 Assignment 1:
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/309090.page

If anyone would like to guest judge, let me know. Note, you have be available and have skills in judging.

I'm judging this cycle by myself, because I'm feeling more confident in my judging and I just wanted too. I won't mind adding a permenant judge, if someone really wants too. Last cycle judges did great though and I hope they ok with me doing this cycle by myself. I don't mean to offend. I hope haven't offended anyone. D:

Well hopefully I can pull this cycle off.  >_< I haven't forgot my other comp either. Once this assignment is over I may post something about it, but I don't want overwork myself either.

P.S. Will post my scores for Simiverse tomorrow. Wasn't expecting the hacking bussiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative