Tuesday, September 4, 2012

† Vampire Immortality † CONTRACT- 6 Scores

I got 1st!!! :D
Click here for the story.



10/10- uniqueness
10/10-relates to contract
9/10-photo quality
10/10-clothing relates to vampire type/and contract
10/10- vampire essence
 49/50
 comments- great all around, tho it was hard to notice the noose at first you can nearly feel his pain and misery, and sadness, that makes a good story, tho the photo is a bit dark i took a point off for that just cause its a tad dark to the left of him but great lighting on him


~2oo92~
10/10- uniqueness
10/10-relates to contract
9/10- Photo Quality
9/10- clothing relates to vampire type/and contract
10/10- vampire essence
48/50
Kind of scary, but a good kind of scary. This is very nice and I can't really find anything to critize. I love the ghost and you did great job with the background. To be honest it's little touches like the garden/flowers that make the entries for me.

~addictedtosims~
10/10- uniqueness
10/10-relates to contract
10/10-photo quality
10/10- clothing relates to vampire type/and contract
10/10- vampire essence
50/50
Comments: Truly amazing. The photo looks great, the set is just fantastic! I actually didn't expect the noose to be there, great attention to detail.


I'm actually quite shocked! I was nervous about the lighting in the background. I didn't plan for it to be so dark, but I'm really happy they were able to see what I was trying to convey in this entry. I felt like I was taking a risk turning this in, but it was just one of those pics I couldn't recreate once I shot it. Had to go with it and I am thrilled I did.

The picture and story together are not inspired by any vampire movies. Shocker huh?! No, this time I picked a Christmas movie/story. lol I know weird huh? Well if you haven't guessed by now from that hint, I was inspired by the Christmas Carol with Scrooge and the ghost. I haven't any idea why that popped in my head, but I knew I wanted to work with the idea of Henry seeing his sister again in some way. Then just the idea of using a ghost in my picture was exciting to me since I've never used ghost for comp pics and you rarely see ghost in those type of pics.

As for the ghost, I wanted her to be blue. I was going to go with white, but I thought blue would add color and she would still look like a traditional ghost. Had to drown the poor thing unfortunately. Well getting her in ghost form was not easy. I had to cheat with the master controller, because I got tired of waiting around for the phone call from the science lab. Was so much easier. Anywhoo, I build the set and started work.

I changed Henry clothes as the pose looked weird with my first choice again. Kinda glad I did since he looks like he's been in bed. Then I got Miss ghost in position. She was just standing there at first and I knew the pose box might not work on her. So I waited, tried making her talk to herself, then I waited some more and then she did most awesomeness thing ever! She began chocking herself, because I gave her the insane trait. Was so freaking perfect!!!! So after I got the shot, I decided to use her randomness to my advantage and edited a noose into the picture. I remember mentioning she killed herself in my last entry, so this was absolutely perfect! So I did try lightning the picture more and even tried re shooting, but I could not recreate her posing like that. Had to go with it. Such a risk, but it was worth it! I guess the darkness kinda gives it a scarier vibe, which is a good thing. :)

P.S. I wish I had Supernatural when I did this. You can create ghost in CAS now! 0_o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative