Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Odd Couple Cycle 1 Finale Pic + Scores! So who won?

Not me. I got 2nd, but I'm still happy. Look how much I improved! :D

Arnie + Maggie by Pink - 54/60
Runner Up:
ColorMePink

Congrats Pink! You did a great job in this competition, and thank you for sharing your Maggie and Arnie's story with me!




Crimson
Creativity: 5/5
Relates to Assignment: 5/5
Execution: 5/5
Story: 4/5
Overall: 9/10

My Mom
Creativity: 4/5
Relates to Assignment: 5/5
Execution: 5/5
Story: 4/5
Overall: 8/10
I love the life in this photo! Your pictures are always just so full of life. I can definitely tell Arnie's got his hands full with 2 little girls; can you imagine if Maggie has another one?! I love the setting you've created here as well, it's so so girly. Poor Arnie I love that I can see a little bit of Maggie and Arnie in their kids. You've done a consistently awesome job throughout the competition of setting a scene and telling a story The only thing about your story this time is that it wasn't quite as detailed as I would have like it to have been. My mom and myself both thought that while it was a good story, and well told, it was a bit too much like the story of every young couple. I do feel that I know these kids, though, just from the picture. These girls are full of energy and they love to play. And they are total daddy's girls! I love how you've portrayed that in the picture. I seeing your couple grow throughout the competition, thanks for sharing their story and congrats on doing an awesome job throughout the comp!

I knew I would get 2nd. Cookie's pic and story were really amazing! I'm not surprise one bit. I'm ok with 2nd. If I could change anything, I would have typed out a better and more detailed story. Oh well. I did my best and I improved. My settings are starting to look like the visions in my head. I am sad that it's over, but wooo I made it to the end of another amazing comp. ;)

As for the inspiration behind this, it was something slightly based on my own relationship with my dad. As a little girl, I use to drive him crazy and make him do the most ridiculous stuff. Barbies, tea parties, and playing with stuff animals. Poor him. lol It just came back to me after watching something on tv and seeing the perfect pose. Thought it would be perfect for my male model, Arnie. Poor him. lol

I just really enjoyed doing this picture for the thought behind it though and decorating the pink room was awesome! It was also a bit of a challenge not to blind everyone with pink. :P My favorite part of the room are the beds and the floors. I almost never use patterns for floors. My least favorite part of this whole thing was waiting for Maggie to have a pregnant belly. That took a minute, but it wasn't too awful a wait.

I had fun. Congrats to Cookie, the winner! Well deserved!
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/528183.page

Another comp in the books and another top 3 finish! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative