Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sorry for the lack of posting

I'm really tired today. I got up early this morning to talk to the manager for job I was applying for. He wasn't there. I was told he will be in tomorrow afternoon. So yes I will be there tomorrow afternoon. The job is at Rite Aid. Just something to make some money and gain experience. Jobs these days are hard to come by. Fast food place aren't even hiring much anymore.

Other than that, I've been trying get models for Vanity. I need at least 8 more to start. Simpletons is pretty busy nowadays so please stop in. Don't be afraid to join. I reconmend it. ^_^

The next thing I do, will be either be another picture spam or a update to my story if my game lets me.

I've haven't been updating alot for the simple fact, it's nothing good talk about right now and RL. Now I could keep ranting about my ban, but I figure that wouldn't too exciting after awhile. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative