Wednesday, June 1, 2011

EA forum sections make no sense!

What is the point of putting sims in the modeling section? Like what is the point of that? What is the point of putting my thread that is about my 2 recent sims I made in the creative section? Make up your damn mind! Is it the modeling section sims go or is the creative section? Do you have a clue? Probably not. I think it's f'ing ridiculous sims have to be posted in these type of sections to get buried. What is wrong with General? It just pisses me off my stuff is moved in a matter of mins and to the creative section of all places!
Sorry I'm just extremely annoyed. I know I'm not the only one, but it took them seconds to move that!

P.S. I edit this so it sound nicer. xD It's extremely hot here, so I'm a bit irratable today.

1 comment:

  1. I know, it makes no sense whatsoever! I make a sim and post it in GD, but it gets moved almost straight away to S&M or Creative Corner where it immediately gets buried in a bunch of modelling competitions and houses. It gets annoying after a while.

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative