Monday, June 11, 2012

Supernatural is unofficially here! I'm so so happy!!! (Pics + Video)

Taken from the video above:

My reaction....
Spock Shock Pictures, Images and Photos
I'm so happy!!!
Crying Pictures, Images and Photos

GIF Pictures, Images and Photos
Do I seem happy? Yes EA you money grubbing bastards! I'm sold. I want it now! Epic!!!! I'm so going to finish my Walking Dead Sims now! The werewolves also excite me! The movie Underworld anyone? Epic I tell you! I still want seasons, but this is beyond awesome!

Now to go to the movies to see MIB in 3D! I came on here screaming after I saw the news on my phone!  I really couldn't resist popping into share my excitement! Ahhhhhhh!!!!  *faints*

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know! Squeeeeee! I have so many plans for it already. xP

      Delete
  2. Yet another expansion that I probably won't be able to afford...I don't have anything past Pets. :( It looks pretty cool, though. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw :( I hope you can get it. I don't know when it will come out, but hopefully you'll be able to save up and purchase it. All these eps are starting add up. >_<

      And welcome back to the bloggers world. xD

      Delete

Google Analytics Alternative