Thursday, June 14, 2012

New Supernatural Pics and info in case you missed it...

Onward and upward with a post from GREENEYA in the new supernatural forums. Yep it's been confirmed!


To sum it up...
-The new town will be Moonlight Falls. The name reminds me of something, but I don't know what. I wish they had been a bit more creative. I guess it does fit though.

- Bonehilda is coming back. She's suppose to be a skeleton maid. Never got the chance to meet such a character in Sims 1, but I like her already.

-Intriguing vampires? Intriguing indeed since that's all they say. I wonder if they will give them some new powers. Be nice to have them bite strangers and not just friends.

-"Send your magical elixirs to any of your friends’ games who have The Sims 3." Portion porting? No thanks.

-Sliding bookcases?! Yes!!!!

-I knew the moon in Starlight Shore was a clue.

-Witches, Wizards, Werewolves, Fairies, Fortune tellers, and Zombies...enough said. Epic!

So yeah I thinks thats about it. So who's willing to go to EA headquarters and camp out in front of their offices till they finish? xP

4 comments:

  1. me me!
    ill make signs.

    what do we want? supernatural!
    when do we want it?
    NAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we need signs....and torches!

    And If they don't do it right, we get to tar and feathered them. xP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bring the Tar and Feathers

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL And I'll bring the pitchfolks so we can poke them every time we see a new glitch. xD

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative