Friday, August 19, 2011

*sigh* Catching up as always!

With my wisdom tooth bothering me for most the week (its' much better), I haven't got to work on any simming projects. I will probably be late posting my story again, but I'll try for this weekend. I'm completely delayed. I also wanted to make some male sims as I haven't made a sim in quite awhile. I saw some amazing hair I wanted to use.

Now it's a bit humid and I'm hot, but I'm dying to play my game! I think I will before the night is over. I'm not going get anything done in this short little time anyway. Be going to bed soon. So tomorrow I will pick up with writing the rest of my story and the rest of my simming duties. I can't believe it's Friday already.

lol Friday. I'm so tempted to sing that song. Which seat do I take? Fun fun fun. xD Laterz.

3 comments:

  1. LOL I love that gif!

    It's much better. It just hurts a little when I eat now, but it's not real bad. And *hugs* :) 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and to cheer you up a little bit. The whole "which seat can I take?"

    http://astonishinglyawesome.com/post/4006746034/which-seat-can-i-takeeeeeeeeeee-8

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, that sucks badly, Viddie. I'm hoping your tooth will cut you some slack. :(

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative