Saturday, August 13, 2011

Almost done!!! Wooo!

I think I may post the next chapter tonight or tomorrow before I go to the movies. I got a lot done and I'm really shocked as I thought it was going take me forever! Woooo! I do have tooth ache though, which sucks majorly. Might be the wisdom tooth trying to come up. Not sure. It's really annoying.

Anyway, tomorrow I'm going to see Planet of the Apes: Rise of the Apes (whatever it's called). I haven't went to the movies in awhile so why not. If I don't go tomorrow, then Monday. I say that, because every time I announce I'm going somewhere something always comes up and cancels it. So if not tomorrow, definitely Monday. LOL I also want to see Final Destination 5 in 3D next weekend. That's the one I really want to see. I know it probably dumb, but I'm a sucker for final destination movies. This one does look better than the last one. The last one was meh. This one looks really awesome! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative