Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Bored! More ramblings....

- Well poll results so far are: It's perfect (24%), It's getting old (62%), and Hmm...not sure (13%). Looking like I might be playing with the template again. Well maybe.

-I just finish the title picture of my new comp coming. I will not give out the name as I don't want anyone stealing the idea for their own. Anyway, it will be editing allowed as I have apreciation for editing comps. LN might be needed, but not necessary. I will start sign ups after Vanity Cycle 2 gets going. Hopefully no one has the same idea as this hasn't been done before.

-I plan on playing LN more, which more pictures and possibly another epidsode of Roxy.

And lastly....
-I'm going do some Thanksgiving paintings. Probably a set. When Thankgiving is here though, I wil be taking off. Don't worry I will be back the next day if I really stay offline. Still debating about being online at all for TS3 CC or just taking off completely. Hmmm.....

4 comments:

  1. Well I can always hold the fort down while you celebrate Vid. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Em you don't have too. Up to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be silly. I'll be at work for part of it, but when I get home I can post up whatever there is. Ya should celebrate.

    Oh and Boss, I request Christmas day off :p

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative