Thursday, March 4, 2010

The froum is down and we have been banning people like crazy, but come join us!

Due to Spore....I mean the sims 3 site being down, I was force to hold over something I wanted to bring to your attention. Whenever they finish I will. EA is providing me much to giggle at though despite this! I tried my page and it worked. Then I saw I had two lovely message from the gurus.
The first one was this:
"SimGuruHydra sent you a message.
Forum issues
Hi everyone,

As you may have noticed, we are experiencing issues with accessing the forums. We are working on a fix to get them back up as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience. "

Ok. Fair enough. Thank you. Danm that mean no pm still! *sigh*

Then I read this:
"SimGuruWeb sent you a message.

Forum down for maintenance
Hello,
We’re thrilled to officially reveal The Sims 3 Ambitions expansion pack and see all the excitement throughout the community.


Our forums are currently down for maintenance at this time. If you’d like to keep up with the community chatter, please feel free to follow us on Facebook and Twitter. The forums will be restored soon. Thanks for your patience.
http://www.facebook.com/thesims3
http://www.twitter.com/thesims3


-The Sims 3 Team "


Ok. Why the hell would I want to follow you on facebook and twitter. Maybe some, but seriously who would go to facebook or twitter just to chat about the ep. Maybe I'm only one who found it ironic and amusing. Still its funny how EA acts as if they have done nothing wrong. Like the title saids "we love to ban you, but the foum is down please come chat on twitter about the Ep folks! $$$$$$$" That's what it really said in mod language.


Space Ghost Facepalm Pictures, Images and Photos

Update: Oh I forgot to mention EA banned Firestar for posting her facebook. Oh the irony!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. wow is it a permaban for firestar? that sucks big time. hypocrites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. No perma just 72 hours. W/e. EA can kiss my half Hispanic ass. My ban just ended today and the site's still down for maintenance. I will make a thread when it's back up.

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative