Monday, October 22, 2012

Ugh I need more cowbell...I mean Sims!

Agh I'm sorry I've been lacking in the posting department when it comes to posting simming stuff. :( I did play a little, but it's not enough pics to post. I moved my favorite simming band to Lucky Palms and moved into a lovely little house made by the amazing Wibs. Brought them instruments and decorated, but that's about it. Nothing too interesting. If I get some time this week, I'll play more and post some pics.

As for the forums, I haven't been paying much attention to it. Sims and modeling are the only forums I  lurk or have time to lurk in this case. I'm surprise I'm still getting my pics done for Ninja's comp.

So just letting you know, this isn't Vid School and Walking Dead lair. lol Or comp pic lair. I'm just trying keep things lively with my random school post, WD post. comp pic post. At least the comp pics are sim related though. xD

I might make a small WD post, because tonight was awesome!!! I'm officially on team Rick now! Even my father watched it with me this time. He liked it as I knew he would. lol

But once I get stuff straightened out with my Speech communication teacher, I'll have a little time to breathe and relax hopefully. Math is all caught up. I did the homework and a test this weekend. Got a 80 something with 24 out of 28 on the test. My English midterm is this week and once that's done I have paper due on the 10th of November. My main concern is Speech communication and my English Midterm right now.  Bare with me. If I have time tomorrow, I might pop in to goof off and play. We'll see.

I'll leave you with a preview of my band in Lucky Palms. :)
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative