Saturday, October 6, 2012

I don't even wanted talk about....

Well my weekend is turning out to be slightly sucky and that's putting it lightly.

Yesterday the table full of books and paper were cleaned off yesterday. That's wonderful and all, but my speech communication text book and notebook was there. So yes my speech communications and notes were thrown in the trash yesterday. I don't wanted talk about. I don't wanted think about it. I already had mini breakdown over it. I don't wanted talk about it. I just hope I can recover the notes and get into a better mood this weekend, because thinking about makes me wanted cry. I think I ran out of tears. I have the unlucky trait. Pages of notes and 88 dollars in the trash.....

That is all, because I feel the anger and frustration as I type this. I can't even....

P.S. Now that I type this, I think I'll spend the rest of the weekend trying to post something more happy and sim related.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative