Friday, July 12, 2013

Guess what today is? It's my birthday! Where's the cake?

Well it's that time again! When I scream at you and act like it's an extremely important day you must know about! Well it is! Why?

It's my birthday! I'm 24 now. Get drunk, party and have a terrific day on me! I <3 you all!

You don't have to gift me and I don't expect you to gift me. I have everything I need anyway. Just warning you as always, don't gift any of my old accounts!

I will most likely be here. Staying in the house sounds kinda nice after 2 days of work and achiness. lol I do want a cake, so a cake better be in the fridge when I wake up. ;P

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. *runs and tackle glomps* Hey!!! How r u? I hope the wedding plans are going well. :D Thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. Aw I love those kitties in their party hats! I do hope someone gets you a cake. If not it will be a travesty! I wish you a very happy birthday Vid and make sure you relax today and enjoy yourself. Oh and sit down a lot to rest your feet!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caspin and thanks for the gift! I don't have a cake yet, but I'm doing my most favorite job today. Sitting and being a completely lazy bum! If I get some cake later, I'll save you a piece. *hugs* :)

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday Viddy dear!!
    Haven't talked to you in over a year. How all is well! I was in your city a few weeks ago too =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Coyadre!!! I miss you! I'm fine. How r u? :) Hehe another well known simmer was just in my city a few months ago. Hope you enjoyed your time here. xD Oh and thank you!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope all is going well with you. Have a terrific weekend! *hugs*

      Delete

Google Analytics Alternative