Wednesday, March 27, 2013

So another FOB song. *makes unimpressed face*


Now MCR is kaput, it would be nice if FOB would get me excited for music again. So far I haven't got really excited or giddy. The other new song grew on me, but I still don't find it super catchy like their older songs. The Phoenix song though is a odd one. I don't like the chorus at all and it seems like it's missing something or it's too much of something. Too dramatic maybe? I miss the fun of FOB. It almost seems like they're angry now. I want to tell them to calm down and write me a party song or something a bit more lighthearted. lol I feel like I should be going nuts over their new music like all other fans and I'm not. Is it just me?

Well I hope they have another single that's better than this. I looked at their album list for Save Rock & Roll on itunes today and it only has 11 songs. One of them has Courtney Love on it and one has Elton John featured on it. Interesting. o_o  lol I just really hope they calm down for their next single. I know all videos are going be connected to each other in a story somewhat, but I really hope they cut it out with the whole dramatic movie feel.

As for the album cover, I don't like that either. I don't get it. I know it's suppose be deep, but it doesn't seem like them. Plus it's just odd. Artsy fartsy, but odd.

Oh and I miss the ridiculous long song titles! :/

P.S. An album I did buy today was Onerepublic's Native. I recommend it, especially if you're a fan. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative