Tuesday, December 18, 2012

On a serious note involving recent events...

Just wanted to say, it really hurts my heart to watch the news on the shooting in Connecticut. I didn't want to touch on serious topic like this here at first, but one post won't hurt and I should of said this before. It's a really awful topic that I've been trying to avoid for some days now in general though and it being children makes it worse. Well I've heard the names of the victims and saw some of them today. That was hard and very upsetting. Those poor babies. Those poor parents. Oh my God, I can't even imagine! Praying for the parents and families. Praying for anyone who suffered a loss this year or anyone has went through a tragedy like this. Hoping 2013 is a better and safer year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative