Tuesday, December 18, 2012

ζ~Elven Spirit~ζ QUEST-1 Pic + Story

Onward and upward since this blog is an escape from RL sometimes and it does say sim lair. My first pic and story for Ninja's Elven's comp. I finally manage to finish. Between Roxie, other RL stuff, bad cc, cleaning out my cc folder and other stressing things, I thought I would have to drop. Well I not only finished, but I surprised myself. It's what I envisioned completely and I love it!!! It's better than I thought it would be! I can't believe I made this picture. This is actually last min, so I'm so thrilled with quality of this. I just hope the story makes sense since I'm not very knowledgeable on the elves. I still think I'm up against a lot talent and it may not be a top contender, but I'm happy with it. :)
Click read more for the story, which I slap together last min as well. lol I like it though and it's not real long, so read! xD


The Great Sacrifice
Me and my wife prayed for a child everyday. Being a prominent family in our village, it was expected of us. As a great warrior, I had always dreamed of having a child. Passing on my gifts and teachings for years to come. I got a sense of pride just thinking about it, but we would soon found out this wouldn't happen normally. Loss after loss, we realize we were unable to have a heir. It became a hurtful mark of shame and oddity in our village. Though they took pity on us, I knew what they thought from seeing other couples being dealt this unfortunate hand.

So we tried everything. Magic spells, roots, demons blood, but we got no results. We even began to lose hope after some time. Then my wife became greatly ill and I was driven to change our fate. I took off into far regions and into the darkest of the Outland. I looked everywhere for a cure or spell to make things right. I talk to the seediest of elves and fought off the deadliest of demons. Then I came upon a solution and my first taste of dark magic.

Such magic was forbidden due to it's addictive properties, but I saw my last strain of hope in it's darkness. I saw a way out of this misery in these outcast elves. So I brought them back the lock of my wife’s hair, the intestines of a demon, and gave up my own magical abilities to make a child of our blood. Then in the light of the blood moon and the dark magic before me, I met my child. Her name was Aurora.

4 comments:

  1. Very cool - picture and story both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! When I first saw the thumbnail, I thought it was going to be an image from an animated film. It looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys so much! It wasn't easy either and being a day late/rushed, it could of totally look like crap. I was expecting it to anyways. xD Don't know how it will rank, but I'm glad you guys like it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. And wooo I was going for a movie look. Yay! ;P

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative